Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Favorite Summertime Drink?

The hosts of Secret Pal 12 have decided to help the spoilers to get to know a bit more about their spoilees, so they're posting a new question each week for us to blog about. Since it's always nice to have a simple idea for a new post, I'm liking this idea.

So, what's my favorite summertime drink? Well, I guess that depends. I'm one of those people who really enjoys plain old water. Ice cold, no flavoring, just water. (yeah, I know, it's not terribly sexy, is it?). My other everyday favorite for summer is iced tea. Not sweet tea. (just too much sugar.... if I'm having that much sugar, it should involve chocolate!)

Now, if we're having "grown up" drinks, the list is a bit different. Nothing beats an icy cold beer on a hot day, for my money. Or, if I'm trying to be a bit more "upscale", I'll go for a Mike's Hard Lemonade or a Cape Codder. That's one of those regional drinks that you've probably never heard of if you're not from New England. It's vodka, cranberry juice and lime. Very refreshing.

So.... have you got that? Drink up!

No comments:

/* Google analytics code */